1. Positive attitude
Yes we can! Let's find a way!
· Passionate and determined leadership.
· Strategic thinking.
· Search for practical and innovative solutions.
· Resilience in the face of adversity.
2. Team work
Alone we are strong. Together we are stronger.
· Team work committed to the same goal.
· Honest relationships with open communication.
· Fair and respectful treatment to all, without exception.
“For tomorrow” is already late.
· High performance culture.
· Sense of urgency.
· Excellence and speedy execution.
Let's do more with less.
· Owner mentality.
· Financial discipline, every dollar counts.
· Focus on results respecting the processes.
· Distinguish the essential from the trivial.
Excellence is not an act, it is a habit.
· We do not settle for anything less than excellence.
· Commitment to deliver what was promised and exceed expectations.
· Apply good judgment and common sense.
· Continuous improvement
Let's treat others as we would like to be treated.
· Obsession with good internal and external customer service.
· We work with people, not transactions.
· Win and maintain the trust each day of the people with whom we work.
Let's do good without looking at whom.
· Honesty and integrity in everything we do.
· Generate positive social impact in the communities we operate.
· Question actions that are inconsistent with our values.
· Humbleness before success.
Thanks you life!
· Gratitude towards life, achievements and learning.
· Personal honesty to accept mistakes and courage to correct them.
· Balance the professional with the personal.
· Positive mind